Excuses and excuses for digital clutter
Do any of these excuses sound familiar?
- “I might need that someday!”
- “I could use that again if I started doing such-and-such.”
- “It’s worth so much money, I can’t just get rid of it.”
- “But so-and-so gave that to me, and I don’t want to hurt their feelings.”
- “That’s what I have to remember so-and-so by!”
- “I like it, I just don’t have a place to put it yet. But when I move…”
We often use the same excuses in the digital world that we do in the “physical stuff” realm.
What other excuses do you have for hanging on to digital items you might no longer need?